Rain, Rain Go Away
(Okay, You Can
Stay a While)
It's April, which means that the ice has been replaced by rain... LOTS of rain. We really can't complain though because we really need it, especially here in Texas!
In between rainy days, it's great to get out and do some grilling. And what better way to prepare yourself is there than getting your hands on a
Whole Sh*t & Kaboodle
! (Hint: there isn't a better way, so just get yours now!) It's our amazing collection of ALL our products-our 6 seasonings, 3 each of both dip mixes, salsa, and BBQ sauce--in one package. And, for the entire month of April, you can get it on sale for just $66.99. Yes, it is amazing.
And of course we wouldn't leave you without sharing another delicious recipe. Who loves pancakes? Everyone, that's who! Check out our spin on a pancake breakfast featuring DipShit for Fruit.
The Whole Sh*t & Kaboodle
Our Ultimate Collection!
1 SpecialShit, 1 ChickenShit, 1 GoodShit, 1 AwShit,
1 BullShit, 1 NoShit, 1 HotShit Salsa, 1 BBQShit,
3 DipShit for Vegetables, and 3 DipShit for Fruit
Only $66.99 (regularly $74.00)
Use Coupon Code KITKAB at checkout.
This offer is only available through this newsletter and expires 4/30/18.
Recipe: Sour Cream Pancakes with DipShit Maple Butter
Sour Cream Pancakes with DipShit Maple Butter
Is there anything better than waking up on Saturday morning and having a nice big plate of warm, delicious pancakes? It's pretty high up there on the list, for sure. If you want to change it up just a bit, try these on for size
* 1 cup flour
* 1 Tbsp sugar
* 1 tsp baking soda
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 1/2 cup sour cream
* 1/2 cup whole milk
* 1 large egg
* 2 Tbsp butter, melted, plus additional for buttering the skillet
* 1 stick of butter, softened
* 1 Tbsp pure maple syrup
Combine all ingredients until evenly mixed. Let it sit for 1 hour.
1. Preheat oven to 200°F.
2. Mix together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Mix together sour cream, milk, egg, and melted butter (2 Tbsp) in another bowl, then whisk into flour mixture.
3. Place a dab of butter 12-inch nonstick skillet and heat over medium heat until hot. Pour 1/4 cup batter per pancake into skillet and cook until bubbles appear on surface and undersides are golden brown. Flip and cook other side, about 1 minute. Place on a baking sheet and keep warm in oven. Lightly butter skillet between batches.
4. Serve pancakes hot and spread with the
Tip: these are also out-of- this-world with chopped pecans, fruit, or bacon! Are you drooling yet?