Are You Ready?
Back to School
Well, it's August and that means that school is about to be in session once again. Somebody please tell me, how does summer always go by so quickly?? Hopefully you all had the opportunity for some fun in the sun, and especially some grilling! For now, it's back to the grind for most of us, including all the students heading off to college.
It's sad to see them go, but it's exciting to watch them grow up. Make sure your college kid is all set for success, including in the kitchen-- let's keep them away from fast food (and a steady diet of ramen noodles). Check out this month's special on ShitLoad, the gift box with all our delicious seasonings in one convenient package, perfect to send off with your kid. What better way to inspire them to prepare healthier foods at home?
And of course, don't forget to check out this month's delicious recipe, featuring AwShit. This mouth-watering pork tenderloin is amazing on its own, in a sandwich, in a taco, or even in a soup! It's great when amazing foods are versatile AND easy to prepare.
All SIX of Our Crowd-Pleasing, Mouth-Watering, Finger-Licking Seasonings in One Big Box!
Includes 1 bottle each of SpecialShit, AwShit, GoodShit,
BullShit, ChickenShit and NoShit.
Only $48.99 (regularly $53.99)
Use coupon code LOAD at checkout.
This offer is only available through this newsletter and expires 8/31/19.
Recipe: AwShit Oven-Roasted Pork Tenderloin
AwShit Oven-Roasted Pork Tenderloin
We wanted plenty of food to go around, so we cooked two pork tenderloins. This recipe is easy to pare down if you don't have as, um, "robust" of an appetite as I do. Enjoy this tasty tenderloin on its own, in a sandwich, in tacos... however you like! It's juicy and spicy and versatile.
* two pork tenderloins
* 2 Tbsp olive oil
* 1 Tbsp minced garlic
* 2 Tbsp AwShit
* 1 tsp oregano
* 1/2 tsp cumin
* 2 Tbsp butter, cut into small pieces
1. Rub the tenderloins with salt and pepper. Place a skillet onto medium-high heat and add the olive oil. Once the oil begins to shimmer, add the tenderloins. Sear on all sides, then remove from heat.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a baking pan, place enough aluminum foil to be able to wrap around both tenderloins.
3. In a small bowl, combine the
, oregano, and cumin. Place the tenderloins onto the foil in the baking dish and rub down on all sides with the spices and the minced garlic. Place the pieces of butter on top of the meat, then wrap with foil.
4. Roast in the oven until the meat reaches 130°F, about 25 minutes. Then remove from the oven and let it rest for about 10 minutes.
5. Cut into 1/2 inch slices, cutting across the grain. Serve with the butter and juices from the pan.