You know, 2017 was a pretty great year. But you know what? We can make 2018 even greater! There's a lot to look forward to, and it all begins with your outlook. Are you ready for a fresh start? Let's do this together!
If your pantry is looking a little bare after all the holiday feasting, then restock it with Box O'Shit, for a special price all this month. And if your fridge is overflowing with leftovers, try this month's delicious recipe that will clear it out in a hurry!
1 SpecialShit, 1 GoodShit, 1 AwShit, & 1 BullShit
Regularly a $36.99 value for only $31.99
Click Here to Order Now! Use coupon code "boxshit" at checkout.
This offer is only available through this newsletter and expires 1/31/18.
Recipe: Scalloped Potatoes with Ham and Cheddar
Scalloped Potatoes with Ham and Cheddar
So you baked a ham and there's a lot more left over than you anticipated... how do you clear it out of your fridge in a hurry? You can either make sandwiches for days (boring!) or you can whip up this quick, easy, delicious dish that will impress just as much as that ham did during its 15 minutes of fame as the star of your feast.
* 2 lbs. Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
* 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
* 1 ½ cups cooked, diced ham
* Green onion, sliced, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray an 11 x 7-inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside. 2. In a large pot, melt butter over medium-high heat. Whisk in milk, garlic, and SpecialShit. Add the sliced potatoes. 3. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook (uncovered) for about 15 minutes (or until potatoes are tender). Gently stir the potatoes periodically as they cook. 4. Add the ham to the potato mixture. 5. Spoon into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with grated cheese. 6. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.
I can't tell you how good it feels to start out another year. They truly do seem to get better and better, and we're so excited about what's in store for SpecialShit in 2018. And we're so happy to be able to experience it with all of you. Take care, and we'll see you next month!